woensdag 27 april 2011

overwhelmed

I'm overwhelmed by emotions today.

A year goes by so fast...

I just started to read the acknowledgments section of my dissertation again.
I can hardly believe I wrote that section of my PhD thesis a year ago already.
I can also hardly believe I did not work for about a year now with all the colleagues mentioned in the acknowledgments.

A year goes by so very fast...

I started to put my stuff on craigslist, stuff I want to sell again before I go back to Belgium.
Having this on craigslist makes me realize a year has been past. I bought my bike over a year ago.
I bought my second handed ikea desk and drawer already almost a year ago.

A year goes by so bloody fast...

I was scrolling through old emails and found the emails of E., my landlord.
Who was willing to let me stay at her apartment, for over a year already.

A year goes by too fast...

It's almost May 2011.

Another month to go and I'm a PhD, a Doctor in sciences...
...for a year already.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten