maandag 9 augustus 2010

security

Every morning at least two, and sometimes during busy weekdays even three, security guys (if only seen a women once if I remember correctly) check whether the people who get off the shuttle/bike/car/... and enter the building all wear their MGH badges to proof they are allowed to work in building 149.

One of them is super super super cute. He usually works in the mornings (actually I've only seen him in the morning) and is always very friendly, gentle, and has an unbelievable cute smile :-).
Seeing him standing there to check my badge is a very very good start of the day!

Whenever this guy sees me with my helmet he always asks me whether my bike ride was pleasant.
Or tells me it is indeed a very nice day to ride the bike.
And I reply with the cutest smile I can give him: today is indeed a great day for biking
or: today it was way too humid :-).

And then...he just smiles again
and my day had a great start ;-).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten