maandag 13 september 2010

Roommate and Bucket List Number 2

I have a new roommate since mid August.
L. is very easy going, made our apartment look more like a real home by hanging some pictures (taken by her dad or herself), she bought a fresh basil plant, reorganized our living room into a more cosy one, threw a dinner party for her friends, joined me and my friends the past weekend and we all loved having her around and... she is training for a half marathon.
Last week I started to train with her and although she is much faster than I am, I loved pushing myself to my maximum and already got in a better shape after 2 runs with her.

Yeah, we get along very well and therefore already plan to do many things together:
- visit San Francisco
- take the City Hall tour
- go to a Celtics game
- maybe go to more Red sox games
- have brunch at paramount
- go to the oldest restaurant in Boston
- go to the movies
- ...

And this is our first picture together taken by my sports buddy H. (a bit blurry but we look good! (I guess H. did not have his new smartphone with which this pictures is taken long enough to figure out how to focus on the right people (the person in the left upper corner looks more sharp than we do ;-)))):

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten