Over the past year I made a list of things I hate and love about living in Boston, MA, USA:
I hate:
1) the huge amount of waste: disposable coffee mugs, disposable utensils, disposable plastic plates, ...
2) closing time at bars (in Boston: 2 am)
3) the non included tip of 20%
4) showing ID when entering bars
5) the paperwork you have to fill in everywhere
6) the salted popcorn at the movie theaters
7) big high gas consuming cars/SUVs
8) bad way of making fries
9) to be called 'Hon' (comes from Honey)
10) continuous honking
I love:
1) the opening hours of stores (late at night and every day)
2) free tap water at bars and restaurants
3) being able to pay with debit card
4) the smalltalk
5) the doggie bag
6) cheap delivery of food
7) online safe and refundable orders
8) blockbuster express
9) travel mugs
10) the big washing machine
donderdag 14 juli 2011
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten